Returns & Refunds Policy
Please send all returns following the procedure below:
- Ensure the item being returned is securely sealed and enclosed with our “return form” to the address provided on the form.
- All requests for returns and exchanges must be sent within 14 days of the purchase date.
- We do not accept any liability for returned goods if the items have not been returned as specified on the form attached.
- We cannot accept any returns on any bespoke items purchased
- For faulty items please see below
Once we have received the returned item within the 14 days of the date of purchase.
The item will be examined for any damages, including, but not necessarily limited to, wear and tear, or other material or detrimental alterations.
Once accepted and acknowledged by Emily H London as having been received, the item will be credited on the original credit card used in the transaction.
Subject to the condition of the item on return, Emily H London will accept exchanges.
Kindly contact us;at email@example.com
Or Chat on Click to Chat
Emily H London will accept a faulty item if the fault is proved to be a manufacturing defect. In this case, the item must be returned within the first seven (7) days of purchase.
Repairs where feasible will be carried out and the item returned to the customer.
EMILY H LONDON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All purchase agreements are between the payment holder and Emily H London. Once payment has been received by Emily H London, an email will be sent to the purchaser to advise that payment has been received.
All orders are legally binding and the purchaser is bound by Emily H London Jewellery Ltd. Terms and Conditions.
Please note purchases must be placed by an adult over the legal age of 18. We are unable to accept any orders from anyone under the age of 18 years old and orders placed by anyone under the age of 18 will not be legally binding.
Emily H London will accept cancellation of orders subject to the following;
- You may cancel your order for non-bespoke items any time within 7 days from date of purchase. In this specific instance the cost of the shipping will be borne by the purchaser. Kindly send all cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations will need to be authorised by Emily H London and an authorisation number will be provided for the goods to be returned. Please see Return & Exchange Policy.